As a manufacturer and supplier of plastic components such as energy chains, cables and bearings, igus is also going through a digital development process and is increasingly orienting its products towards use in smart factories. The aim is to make the maintenance and repair of its plastics more efficient and cost-effective. Thanks to the newly developed isense products from igus, maintenance and repair are not only being focused on more intensively in industrial production; they also profit from digitisation and its advantages as do all other areas of production.
- Reduce maintenance costs
- Eliminate unplanned downtime
- cLong service life
- Increase equipment efficiency
- Save time – faster detection of the reasons for
- Reduce energy consumption
- Many Industry 4.0 components available from stock